1. A Powerful Method For Blending Exposures Without HDR Software
I’ve shamelessly included two of my own tutorials here that I believe are of great value to all Photoshop users. This first video will teach you the basics of exposure blending with Luminosity Masks for natural results.
After learning Luminosity Masks, you will no longer need HDR software!
If you’d like to follow along with your own images, you can download my free Luminosity Mask actions (and access a wealth of Digital Blending articles and tutorials): Free Luminosity Mask actions
2. 5 Photoshop Blend Modes That Can Change An Image Within Seconds
If you’ve never used Blend Modes in Photoshop, you’re in for a great surprise. These are 5 of my favourite Blend Modes for enhancing my photos.
3. How To Create A Natural Beam of Light In Photoshop
The awesome guys at Phlearn came up with fantastic great tutorial on creating a realistic beam of light in Photoshop.
4. Wineglass Splash Studio Photography Tutorial
Thank you to Photo Extremist for this tutorial showing us how to shoot and process a wineglass splash!
5. 7 DIY Photography Tips Using Household Objects
We all know how expensive photography equipment can be. COOPH show us how simple household objects can be a substitute for those pricey accessories (P.S. who knew a beer cosy could be so useful?!).
6. How to do Hyperlapse Photography
Hyperlapses are becoming more and more popular, and the good news is, they’re not that difficult to do. Thanks to DigitalRev TV for the tutorial.
7. Enhance Texture and Detail with Intelligent High Pass Sharpening
8. Fantasy Floating Woman Photo-Manipulation Tutorial
Even if you don’t partake in photo-manipulations, there is undoubtedly something useful that you can pick up in this fantastic tutorial by Andrei Oprinca